Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sunday Playlists - Science Songs

Now that I've recovered from my birthday, back to blogging!

This week's Sunday Playlist is a fairly random smattering of my favorite songs with science/chemistry in the title. Please enjoy, fellow nerds. :)



1. The Scientist - Coldplay








2. The Scientist - Johnette Napolitano & Danny Lohner (Wicker Park Soundtrack)

[I know it's the same as song #1, but this version is equally amazing and even more haunting...it deserves its own spot on this list.]



3. Chemistry - Semisonic








4. The Chemicals Between Us - Bush








5. Chemicals - The Notwist








6. Chemistry of a Car Crash - Shiny Toy Guns








7. Rest My Chemistry - Interpol








8. Chemical Calisthenics - Blackalicious








9. She Blinded Me with Science - Thomas Dolby

No comments: